Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My name is ***** ***** i have a neutab 7 inch it frozen

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** i have a neutab 7 inch it frozen tried to reset and it would not reset
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it started slowing down then it went to talk back and then it frozen i was told if i get to settings and turn talk back off it shoiuld unfreeze but cant get to settings
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Tablet and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Tablet.

Let me know the results please

Thank you