Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I am locked out of my Samsung S cell phone. Tried my email

Customer Question

I am locked out of my Samsung S cell phone. Tried my email and password, etc, but it wont work.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your gmail email address and password ***** working at the gmail.com website or not?

Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please answer my question. You were paid $21 but have not answered my question or attempted to correct the problem

I'm sorry. I'm trying to help you, but I need some more information from you first. Did you see my questions yesterday?

1. Are your gmail email address and gmail email password ***** working at the gmail.com website or not?

2. Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the gmail address and gmail password ***** currently working on gmail.com. I would love to reset it as long as I don't lose any data or photos on my cell phone.

Thank you. What is the exact error or message when signing in your gmail email address on the phone?

- Was this exact same gmail email address working fine on this phone previously? Or was it another gmail email address?

- Can you go to our Google / gmail account security at the website below:

https://myaccount.google.com/security/

, then let me know if the 2-Step Verification option is turned On or Off.