Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My kindle fire wont turn on i tried ressetting it stil blank

Customer Question

my kindle fire wont turn on i tried ressetting it stil blank
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds (30 was too short).

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried that didnt work
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you now connect the charger, do you see any lights show?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it what amt do i owe you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

To be sure, have you tried connecting it to a different power socket in the event the socket has failed?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Is so then It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the Kindle to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated. The amount you owe is only your initial deposit, nothing further.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have small kindle fire it was just charged on it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks, ***** ***** is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

your welcome

Let me know if you need anything else, and please remember the service rating via one of the stars at the top the submit.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

.