Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Unable to connect my Nexus 7 to home broadband (Orange

Customer Question

Unable to connect my Nexus 7 to home broadband (Orange CFEBCC). Keep getting authentication problem or saved. Other devices in household connect OK. Yesterday tried Nexus on my son's WI FI (SKY) and connect immediately.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nexus worked fine in Spanish hotel last week and fine before holiday but since return no connection at home.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The problem is the password ***** are entering is incorrect, this is why you get the Authentication problem.

Do you have a windows computer already connected to this network wirelessly?