Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My tablet will not unlock from password

Customer Question

my tablet will not unlock from password
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When you enter wrong password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. So use that Gmail account to reset the code.

If that didn't work, then the only option to get in to the tab is factory-reset it. There is no other way to override the password ***** if the Gmail option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). Unfortunately, this is how they designed the device. Follow the steps below to factory reset it;

Turn off the Tab

Press and hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds. When you see two dogs, release the buttons after 2 seconds.

You will see a lying Android. Then hold down Volume Up button for 5 seconds and this will boot into Android recover

Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Select Yes — delete all user data.

Then select reboot system now

That should factory reset the Tablet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

See this Youtube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf14cvY39f4

If you have any difficulty, please let me know.