Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I got a Surftab 10.1. It won't charge chargeup. Ir did week.

Customer Question

I got a Surftab 10.1 for zonas. It won't charge chargeup. Ir did for a week. I thought it was a problem w/ the US adaptar & got a new one. Still doesn't charge. Please help!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Try a power reset first.

Disconnect the charger, then press and hold the power button for 60 seconds. Then wait 5 minutes, reconnect the charger. Leave it connected for 15 minutes. Then disconnect the charger and press the power button for 30 seconds. Then try powering on normally.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tried ir 2x-didn't work. Any other suggestions? It's brand new!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am sorry about this,unfortunately this sounds like it might be a hardware issue on the device that software troubleshooting can't resolve. The only option will be to get a replacement.

I am sorry about the issue.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!