Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I lost my Lenovo K3 note mobile
, I lost in Auto

Customer Question

Customer: hi this is Bharatesh I lost my Lenovo K3 note mobile
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I lost in Auto Currentky it is swicthed oof I blocked my SIM is blocked I need to locate my phone using Wheres My Droid how to install Wheres My Droid on laptop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi Bharatesh and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry that you lost your phone. You will not be able to track it if the phone is off. However, you can remotely lock or erase or track (if it on) using Android Device Manager using your Google Account. Go to this website --> https://www.google.co.in/android/devicemanager

Sign in to your account and try to track from there. This will not work if you didn't have Google account setup on it.

By Whereis My Droid, did you mean you have installed this application on your phone before you lost it and you would like to track it using that service ? If so, go to this website --> https://wmdcommander.appspot.com/

Login to your account and try to track it.

Let me know how it goes please.

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hello Bharatesh, I'm just checking. How is it going ?