Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I can't seem to get into Google or email. I think I tried

Customer Question

I can't seem to get into Google or email. I think I tried too many times to set it up and have conflicting names. I hit Google and it says sign in error no matter how many times I tried to rectify it. I have an LG Ultimate 2
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tried to email some pictures and couldn't sign in/get recognized. Making calls/texts all ok. It's the rest of it I messed up.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
google account when selected says sync error.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JKalman replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. Thank you for your question. I can help you resolve your problem. What is the make and model of your device?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Apologies for the last expert and their question, as clearly stated it was a LG Ultimate 2

If you via your computer click on my model below, are you able to sign into your account there?

www.gmail.com

Please let me know