Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I have ZTE Z669 phone. It has recently stopped keeping time

Customer Question

I have ZTE Z669 phone. It has recently stopped keeping time correctly. I am having trouble sending and receiving texts. When I make a phone call there is a 30 second delay before it will begin dialing. What can I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This sounds like it might be a hardware issue. We will need to rule out the possibility of a firmware issue by resetting the software. If this fails then there is an hardware issue on the device that software troubleshooting can't resolve. Try these steps please>Go to Settings, then Security, then Backup & reset >make sure you have your google account connected• Back up my data: Back up app data, Wi-Fi passwords, and other settings to Google servers after you sign in to your Google account. • Backup account: Set the backup account. • Automatic restore: Restore previously backed up settings and data when you reinstall an app. If you have any pics upload them to your computer or make sure they are saved on your phone sd memory card

Then choose• Factory data reset: Reset your phone to factory default settings. All your personal data from the phone’s internal storage will be erased. You can also erase the data on the memory card during the process.

moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

did that work for you?

Please let me know if you need more help.