Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

How do I set into my app pack?

Customer Question

How do I set into my app pack?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

Installing apps

To find apps to install from the Windows Store, tap or click Store on the Start screen or your desktop taskbar. You need to be connected to the Internet to open the Store and you’ll need to sign in using aMicrosoft account.

Once you're in the Windows Store, there are a few different ways to look for apps:

Browse featured apps and lists. If you're not sure what kind of app you want, a good place to start is the featured apps in the Store. Start scrolling to the right to view lists of popular apps, new releases, top paid or free apps. (To see all the apps in a specific list, tap or click the name of the list.) You'll also see personalized app recommendations in Picks for you, based on apps you own and apps you've rated.

did this work for you?

Let me know if you need more help please.