Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 4.2.2 phone. I use S Planner

Customer Question

I have a Samsung galaxy ace 4.2.2 phone. I use S Planner calendar and want to back it up online e.g. with Google calendar or another calendar. How do i achieve this? regards Alex
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The S Planner syncs normally with Samsung account. First create a Samsung account from here (click Sign Up in this website) --> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account

If you already have Samsung account, then you don't have to create again.

Then on your phone, go to Settings > Accounts and add your Samsung account there. If you already signed in or after adding it, tap it and enable "Sync Calendar" option.

Go back to Settings > Accounts and tap Google. Enable "Sync Calendars" option and this will sync everything to Samsung account or to Google.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you just want to backup S Planner to Google calendar only, then you don't have to create Samsung account. Just do this. Go to Settings > Accounts and tap Google. Enable "Sync Calendars" option and this will sync everything from S Planner to Google Calendar server.