Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have books from the library that are done that I can't get

Customer Question

I have books from the library that are done that I can't get off my kindle. I also have books I have read from Bookbuds that I would like to remove and can't. Please help! They are taking up too much space in my storage!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which Kindle Model you have?

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have an Apple IPad with a kindle app that I use.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thanks

In cover view: Tap on the cover for the title and hold it until the "X" appears on the cover. Then tap on the "X" to finish deleting the title.

In List view: Swipe your finger across the title toward the left to display the Archive or Delete button. Content that is purchased from the Kindle Store is archived and can be re-downloaded at any time; sideloaded content and personal documents that are not archived in your Kindle Library are permanently deleted. Tap Archive or Delete to remove the book from your Home screen. Archived content will remain in your Archived Items.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you