Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

What was password6.0.1.zipfor email did not accept password

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

I sounds like you are in need of a password ***** a zip file that someone sent you. If that is the case, the easiest thing to do is to get the password ***** the person who gave it to you. It is possible to crack passwords on zip files, but it will require some third party software and a decent size time commitment to get it done. If that is what you need however, I will be happy to get you startled. Just let me know.