Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

Im rashaad, how do i factory rest my fire tablet when i turn

Customer Question

Customer: Im rashaad, how do i factory rest my fire tablet when i turn it on and with out going threw the settings?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There no issues i would just like to know when if i ever have to do that.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.

Hi Rashaad,

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

The only thing you can do is a forced reboot if your kindle malfunctions, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release. The only factory reset is via the settings menu.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you.

your welcome!