Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My son bought us a RCA 10 2N1 tablet. Never opened it til

Customer Question

My son bought us a RCA 10 2N1 tablet for Christmas. Never opened it til this past weekend only to find out the screen was cracked. It was purchased on Nov. 26, 2015. It has never been turned on and we have the sales receipt. Is it possible to exchange for a new one? Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is a unique case Brenda, but it should be replaced, but you will need to call (###) ###-#### ***** organize this as this will need to be done over the phone.

I am still here so if you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you