Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I have a polaroid 9core tablet with Android .when I bought

Customer Question

I have a polaroid 9core tablet with Android .when I bought it it came with a bundle with your services already paid for and have downloaded it but now I con not find it to use it plus it is virual how do I open it to find out how to work the camera with out paying for it again?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

This tablet is actually manufactured by Naxa (Polaroid is no longer in business, unfortunately).

I am going to upload the manual for you. Hopefully that will help answer your questions. But if it doesn't, and if you still have questions after getting this, please feel free to ask. I will be available to you until your questions are answered. Note that the instructions for the camera are on page 19 of the PDF manual that I have attached.