JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

I bought an "unlocked" LG G4 from Ebay. I put in my sim card

Customer Question

I bought an "unlocked" LG G4 from Ebay. I put in my sim card and I am roaming. I have tried putting in an APN and a hard reset. I have the IMEI number, but the phone was not made in the US and I can't figure out where it was made. Can you help? Point me in a direction?
ERic
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 10 months ago.

Good morning to you.

Your phone call request has expired, so I am providing an answer to your question via chat.

The LG G4 is made in South Korea. The country of manufacture in normally printed on the information tag in the battery compartment (take out your battery and you should see the tag with the phone model number, etc.). If you do not see it there, then I am not sure where else to tell you to look. In any case, they are made in South Korea.