Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I'm ***** *****. I can receive emails via AOL on my phone

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm ***** *****. I can receive emails via AOL on my phone but not send them.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I get a send failed message every time I try to send emails using my Android phone. But I can read all incoming emails. It does not matter where I am - at home or out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem with the fee but I'll come back later.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This is an issue with the outgoing mail server of your phone. What is the model and make of your phone ?

Are you using the Email app or AOL app ?