Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I BOUGHT A KINDLE FIRE NOVEMBER 2011. IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A KINDLE FIRE NOVEMBER 2011. IT WILL NOT RECOGNIZE AN INTERNET SO I CAN'T USE IT ANYMORE. I CLICK THE WIFI AND A MESSAGE COMES UP "SORRY, APPLICATION SETTING (IN PROCESS COM.ANDROID.SETTINGS) IS NOT RESPONDING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

The easiest fix for this issue is to perform a factory reset on the Kindle. After the reset, you can register your Kindle back to your account so all of your books, etc will appear again.

To reset your Fire Tablet: Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults. Tap Reset to confirm.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.