Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am newly resubscribed within the last hour. My icon comes

Customer Question

Customer: I am newly resubscribed within the last hour. My icon comes up on the screen and says i'm unconnected. My mobile unit in the cell is fine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not sure what you need. there is no connection of the icon with the actual information I need for jobs. I have the 8.0 and on my general reference screenbtwn ctlr and alt I do have the jobulator icon there. I tried it but itdoesn't connect
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

After registration, it may take a little time (perhaps as much as an hour or two or three) for the servers to propagate your registration information thoroughly.

But I doubt that is the problem - I don't think so.

Try restarting the device.

Then, once restarted, check your internet connection, by bringing up a web page or some similar function.

After that, please tell me whether you are working with an Android handheld, or some other kind of handheld, and tell me what you have registered with, and any other details that seem appropriate. I am uncertain of the total context of your question so far, you see, not being there to see it. Thanks.