Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have an iPad that I wanted to put the Kindle app on. I was

Customer Question

I have an iPad that I wanted to put the Kindle app on. I was looking at the free app. My Dad has an account and a Kindle with tons of books already in his library that I wanted to tap into. Do I just down load the app and will it direct me to his using his password?
Thanks!
Carol
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi Carol and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, open App Store. Search Kindle and install the Kindle app. After installing Kindle app, just login or register it with your Dad's Amazon ID and password ***** you will be able to access and download all his books

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.