Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Have a galaxy 5. how do I block someone from contacting me?

Customer Question

have a galaxy 5. how do I block someone from contacting me?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can add that contact to rejection list and it will be blocked by your phone automatically.

1. From the home screen, tap the "Apps" icon
  2. Tap "Settings"
  3. Go to "Applications" and tap "Call" or "Phone"
  4. Select "Call rejection" > "Auto reject list" > "Create"
  5. Enter the number and tap Plus +. You can also add contact from the Logs or Contacts by tapping their buttons there.
  6. You can enable Unknown to block unknown callers.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

After adding that contact to Auto Reject list, make sure you save it. If you want to remove it from rejection list, just delete that number from there.

There is also another method. In Logs, touch the contact you want to block. This will bring contact/call info. Tap the options button and tap Add to Auto Reject list.

You can also use third party applications like Call Blocker to block numbers. Open Play Store, download Call Blocker and you can backlist numbers using that app. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.