Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I'm ***** *****. I want to move the pictures I have on my

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I'm ***** *****. I want to move the pictures I have on my phone to my laptop. can i do this without a cable link?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have pics on my Huawei 4G phone that has pictures i have taken, which should be ready to transfer onto my asus laptop. i do not have a USB cord that i ca plug in from my phone to the laptop, which i have thought i needed to use in a youtube video i saw. is there another way to transfer my pics from my phone to my laptop without needing to use a USB cable?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The best and direct way to transfer them is by connecting via USB cable. You can use the charging cable came with your phone to connect to your computer. If you don't have it, then you can buy it from any local shops. The cable you need is Micro USB to USB. When you connect it to your computer with the cable, your computer will ask you to download the pictures automatically. It is a pretty straightforward process.

If you want to transfer it without using USB, there is another way. Download and install Dropbox app on your phone from Play Store. Then register an account and allow camera uploads.

Then on your computer go to www.dropbox.com and download and install it. Sign in to it as well. This will upload all your photos from your phone to Drobox account and then from Dropbox to your computer via internet. You will find all your downloaded pictures in the Pictures > Dropbox > Camera folder. Let me know if you have any difficulty.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.