Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

My kindle will not turn on, the battery is not dead. It was

Customer Question

My kindle will not turn on, the battery is not dead. It was frozen this morning and then it went black. Have had it for about 5 years and use it daily. It is a kindle fire HD
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release. Then power on and check for normal operation.
Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.
Thank you very much!