Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

What is my pin number Fire 6?

Customer Question

What is my pin number for my Fire 6?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you referring to the screen unlock PIN code ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you are setting the PIN code for first time, then you can setup any PIN code. If you forget your screen unlock PIN code, then you can unlock it from Amazon account (using your computer)

1. On your computer or mobile device, go to Manage Your Content and Devices--> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
  2. Select Your Devices
  3. From the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Fire Tablet.
  4. Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select Remote Lock.
  5. Enter and then confirm a new password ***** PIN, and then select Lock Device.
  6. From your Fire Tablet, tap Unlock Device.
  7. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Enter your lock screen password ***** PIN (you set in earlier step), and then tap OK.

This will unlock the Kindle if it is locked. If that didn't work, then you have to factory reset your Kindle to get access back to it. Enter some incorrect PIN for 5+ times consecutively and this will ask you to reset it. So reset it. After resetting, you can register it with your Amazon account to redownload your books and contents back to it.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will continue to help you