JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I am having trouble reconnecting to wiFi after having the

Customer Question

I am having trouble reconnecting to wiFi after having the nbn connected. My wifi has changed to telstra but will not connect with info from the card provided ???
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. I do not understand your question, partly because of a possible typographical error. What do you mean by "nbn"? And why are you trying to change the password ***** your Telstra wireless router?

Please go to Quick Settings on your kindle by swiping down from the top of the screen. Then select WiFi and look for the network name (SSID) of your wifi network. Select that network and enter the password ***** the card that came with your Telstra wireless router (gateway). The SSID should be on there too.