Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

How do I import my address book into my galaxy 3

Customer Question

how do I import my address book into my galaxy 3
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you have iTunes on your computer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no

okay, you will need to install itunes on your computer to get this done>

Synchronization of contacts between Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and your Apple iPhone or iPod touch requires Apple iTunes. You can configure which items are synchronized during a one-time set up process.

After the initial setup, each time that you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized.

1. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.

iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.

2. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.

3. Click the Info tab.

4. Under Contacts, click Sync contacts from, and then click Outlook.

5. Do one of the following:

• To synchronize all contacts, click All contacts.

• To limit the contacts that are synchronized, click Selected groups, and then click the groups you want to synchronize.

NOTE To select multiple groups, press CTRL as you click each group name.

6. Click Apply.

7.  

Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would kike to cancel this order as your answer does not answer for my samsung galaxy3 phone
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please arrange refund to Paypal

Step 1

Download the Outlook.com application from the Play Store. Tap “All Apps,” choose “Play Store” and search for “Outlook.” Tap the program name in the search results to view the download page. Add the program to your phone by tapping “Install,” and launch it by tapping “Open.”

Step 2

Sign in to your account by entering your email address and password ***** the sign-in screen. Enter a nickname for your account and tap “Next.” Your account's nickname is ***** ***** a tab in the program's navigation panel. Select this tab to view your account's emails.

Related Reading: How to Import vCard Contacts From Skype to Outlook

Step 3

Edit your account preferences by tapping “Menu” and choosing “Account Settings.” Import your Outlook contacts by tapping “Contacts” and enabling the “Sync Contacts” option. Contacts and calendars are synced by default, so your contacts are imported to Android when you sign in to your account.

Step 4

Search for contacts by tapping “Search” and entering a contact's name in the Search box. Alternatively, press “Home” and tap “Phone” to make a voice call. Select the “Contacts” tab and enter a name in the Search box to find a contact. Call this person by tapping the contact's name.

Importing Contacts to Gmail

Step 1

Launch Outlook and open the Import and Export Wizard by clicking “File,” choosing “Options,” selecting “Advanced” and clicking “Export.” Choose “Export to a File” and click “Next.” From the File Type menu, choose “Comma-Separated Values.” This type of file stores your contacts in a comma-separated list that can be imported to Gmail.

Step 2

Select a contact folder in the Select Folder section. When exporting contacts in a CSV file, you can only select one folder at a time. In the Save Exported File section, click “Browse” to choose a location for your CSV file. Save these settings by clicking “OK,” and on the next screen, enter a name for the CSV file. Export your contacts and close the wizard by clicking “Finish.”

Step 3

Visit the Gmail site to sign in to your account or create a new one (see Resources for link). From the main account page, click the “Gmail” menu and choose “Contacts.” Open the Import window by clicking “More” and choosing “Import.” Click “Choose File,” and then select your exported CSV file in the browser window. Import the contacts to Gmail by clicking “Import.” The contacts immediately become visible in the Contacts window.

Step 4

Sign in to Google on your Android device. If your phone is already synced with Google, your contacts are automatically imported the next time you turn on your device. Otherwise, tap “All Apps,” choose “Settings” and select “Accounts and Sync.” Tap “Add Account,” choose “Google” and select “Existing.” Enter your Gmail username and password ***** the text fields and tap “Add.” In a few moments, your emails, contacts and calendars are imported to your device.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the free trial but I still want to Cancel the monthly payment

okay, i can put that request through to customer service for you.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks
Your attention was great.

your welcome!