ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I need to fix my cellphone galaxy s6 edge+ because its lock

Customer Question

i need to fix my cellphone galaxy s6 edge+ because its lock we need to reset and also the problem the gmail account password. call me(###) ###-####
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nohamie,

First, to perform a factory reset on the phone:

• Turn off the device.
  • Once the phone is off, hold the volume up, home, and power buttons down simultaneously. Continue to hold this combination while the phone boots, until the screen shows the Android Robot.
  • After a few moments, you will have access to the phone’s boot menu. Using the volume up/down buttons to navigate, and the power button to make selections, find and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
  • Scroll down to Yes, delete all user data, and press the power button once again. You will notice script scrolling along the bottom of the screen, which will end in Data Wipe Complete.
  • Once the operation is complete, press the power button once more to reset the device.

The phone has now been returned to factory settings.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Then, to recover the gmail account go to https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/