Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My home WiFi goes off when I'm far away from my house. How

Customer Question

Customer: My home WiFi goes off when I'm far away from my house. How do I continue to have my iZon camera working?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My personal WiFi comes from optimum cable service, however, the personal WiFi that I use disconnects when I'm far away from my house and the iZon stops working.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask what the distance between the iZon camera and your wireless router is?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right next to the Router. It's when I leave my apartment and my WiFi disconnects.

Thank you for the update. Perhaps, I am not understanding. The only way you can access the iZon camera is when it is connected to the wireless network. Are you wanting to connect it to a different wireless signal when you leave the premises?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
however my iZon goes off when there is a change.

I do not understand your last post. Please, explain.