Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

My name is ***** *****
, Samsung S6 Edge plus, black

Customer Question

Customer: HI! My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Samsung S6 Edge plus, black screen, but when I dialed my cell from landline, it rings.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to press and hold the Power on/off button on the phone for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

- If that does not work, can you please press and hold both the Volume Down and the Power button for about 10 to 15 seconds, and check?

Please reply at the box below to continue to troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I have tried both to no avail...

Sorry, can you remove the battery from the phone for a a couple of minutes, then reinstall and check? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its a Samsung Galaxy S^ edge+ cannot open the back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
still under warranty

Sorry, battery can be removed, but it is complicated for consumers. Was the phone dropped? Since the phone is under warranty, can you check with your phone service provider? If not, I can provide you the Samsung contact for sending in. Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will contact my service provider...thank you.

You're welcome. Sorry about the hardware issue, likely the screen needs to be replaced (or the battery needs to be removed / reset.) Do you have any other electronics or computer issue I can help with today? Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no. Thanks!

You're welcome. Samsung will repair or replace the phone for you. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Happy New Year! Thank you very much,

Also, here is Samsung contact for warranty repair/replacement if you need:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

If you need anything else, please let me know. Thank you.