Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I have an iRola dx758 pro. My granddaughter put in a pin and

Customer Question

Customer: kim I have an iRola dx758 pro. My granddaughter put in a pin and does not remember the code. can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have an iRola dx758 pro table and I need to do a factory reset. We cannot get past the pin
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: do you know how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been trying to do a hard factory reset and now the screen is just showing the iRola start up and does not stop.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michel. I can help you with your question.

1.Turn OFF your device

2.Reset key depends on your device Brand(Samsung,Cherry Mobile etc.) For "iRola DX752"(Press and hold Volume +,Volume - and Power key buttons together

3.Wait for the "System Recovery Menu" to appear (Reboot System,Wipe data Reset, Apply update from ADB and Wipe cache partition)

4.Use the Volume keys(+,-) to select an option

5.Select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" to reset your device(This will wipe everything on your device)

6.Wait for your device to be reset(the screen will display a spinning icon) 7.Select "Wipe Cache Option" 8.Select "Reboot System" to restart your device

9.Your device is now Reset

It should come up to the initial setup screens where you can go through the setup, set your account information ,etc. Once done, it will be usable again.