Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Google will not allow me set up on lg v10 phone. i get a

Customer Question

google will not allow me set up on lg v10 phone. i get a message saying it was reset and I have to log in under an account that was prievously logged in on the phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If Google's password ***** reset, then you either did so yourself, or else someone did it for you. Either way, you should find a 'reset password ***** Google' (or similar) notice in your Inbox (or perhaps in your Trash, or Spam, folders) in the email account that you designated for receiving of notices of reset password ***** your Google/GMail accounts. Look for it, use the link and/or login information in it, and eventually get to set up your Google account on the phone that way.