Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Issues with google on android

Customer Question

issues with google on android
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. Is this the procedure where you first register your phone. It calls for a gmail address and password, and if you do not have one, you can create one on your smartphone. If you do have one, you can verify your password ***** your computer by going to www.gmail.com and logging in there. If you are already logged in, I would suggest logging out and logging in again, in order to verify that your password ***** ***** An incorrect password ***** produce the behavior that your are describing. Please let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Same thing. This is the message I receive: The device was reset. To continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device. I enter my e-mail and then my password ***** it keeps coming back to this screen. It doesn't matter if I use my gmail or my yahoo account, as it is the same message for both.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think I have lost everything on the phone as it did the reset when I could not put in my backup password ***** I guess I had not set one up. I had used my finger print to unlock my phone.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would love to call, but this is my the cell is my only phone. If you want to try calling me @(###) ###-#### ***** I doubt if it would work
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Have you actually verified your gmail password ***** using your computer to log into your gmail account on the internet? Do you have more than one gmail account?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had done all that befor I contacted you. Guess you can't help me either.
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

I do not have any other ideas at this time. I apologize for that. I will opt out, and perhaps another tech support expert can help you.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately you have most likely already lost everything on it. Have you tried doing a hard factory reset which erases all data and hopefully the sync account as well?