Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

This is ***** *****,
, My Motorola electrify won't turn

Customer Question

Customer: This is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My Motorola electrify won't turn on.there are no power lights on it says 70% power. tried rebooting still doesn't go on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Follow these steps please. ..

Press and hold volume down button, press power button

1. Screen will come up with "Fastboot", press Vol down key to cycle through choices until you get "Android Recovery", then press Vol up key
  2. Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen then go on to step 4
  3. Press both Vol up and Vol down key simultaneously. A menu will come up
  4. Tap on Vol down key until "reboot system now" is highlighted, and tap Power key. Another Confirmation screen will come. Tap on Vol down key until coming to Yes and tap Power key
  5. Phone will reboot

Please let me know if this does not work or if need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!