ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I'm ***** ***** i'm trying to remove myself from a group

Customer Question

Customer: hello i'm ***** ***** i'm trying to remove myself from a group text
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a bunch of coworkers are sending holiday greetings to each other and my phone keeps beeping the alerts i don't want to complain when they're just trying to be nice
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah i'm willing to wait, as long as i'm only charged if satisfied
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

If you don't let the co-workers know to stop including you in their messages then you will keep receiving them.

You can either put the phone in silent mode, or block each of their numbers to prevent you from getting their messages.