Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How does on retrieve movies with amazon prime membership

Customer Question

how does on retrieve movies with amazon prime membership
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What device do you have that you're looking to stream the Amazon prime movies from? Or do you not have anything yet, and are wondering how to stream these movies to your TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you don't already have any type of streaming device and are simply looking to see how to get Prime movies on your TV, then I would suggest the Amazon TV Firestick- which plugs into your TV's HDMI port and then allows you to access Amazon Prime movies and content to be able to watch on your TV. The link below is where you can purchase this device to do so:

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00GDQ0RMG

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.