Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have a Motorola Molto G Ext Android phone, 2nd generation.

Customer Question

I have a Motorola Molto G Ext Android phone, 2nd generation. All of a sudden the telephone ringtones do not ring and the vibration does not vibrate. The volumes are all the way up on all sound features. How can I get the ring tones and vibration to work again?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this first troubleshoot: Press and hold the Power on/off button on the phone, then select the option Shutdown and confirm Yes, then turn it back on and check. (Or press and hold the Power on/off button for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.)

- If needed, please turn off the phone if possible. Then remove the back cover of the phone, then remove the battery from the phone for a couple of minutes, then reinstall, then turn on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Is there still any issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue, or if you need anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Happy holidays! Thank you very much,