Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets. Samsung is unable to

Customer Question

I have 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets. Samsung is unable to help me with my problem, and said I had to contact you. What I want to be able to do , is link my tablets (preferably wirelessly) to my new Sharp 50"tv. Can you help me with this? I assume I will have to do a download. Thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. What is the model number of your TV? Which model S tablets are they?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv is a Sharp Roku 50". Model # ***** - 50LB371C. My Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets (2) are model SMT800 I must say that I'm disappointed that I could not reach anybody by phone with my problem. I also resent even more that I have to pay for this support, when I just bought the tv. So in A nutshell I need to know how to play my content on my tabs to the tv. Hopefully, this would also include my utube videos. Which are very important to me. Wireless would be great, but I would even be happy if I could do it with a USB cable. If wirelessly, would I have to have my Bluetooth turned on? Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming you purposely for my disappointments. Insult to injury, the amount I have to pay is in American dollars. So that is even more distressing. So Rusty I'm really hoping that you can solve this problem for me. I've been running around in circles trying to get this issue rectified. So I'm hoping to hear back from you. Thanks, ***** *****.

This is a third party site, this isn't Sharp. This will be a combination of knowing the TV, and knowing the tablet. Sharp may not be able to help you with that. Would you like to contact them first? I may not be around later today as we're hosting a party this evening, and I thought I could help before I went about my day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to contact Sharp by Internet ting for a phone #. Yours is the site I got. I could not find a direct phone #. Would you happen to be able to provide me with a # ***** them? I hope I haven't been charged for this exchange with you. Since you were unable to help me with the problem. It's not your fault. Enjoy your party, and a merry Xmas to you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hello Larry. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sharp is probably not going to help because this question mainly deal with Samsung. I can help you with your question and I've solutions for your issue

To connect the Tabs to your TV, you have two options - Wired and Wireless

For Wired, you have to buy the MHL to USB Adapter. With this adapter, you can connect the Tabs to the TV with HDMI cable. See here --> http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/ET-H10FAUWESTA

For Wireless solution, you have to buy a hardware equipment like Google Chromecast --> https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/chromecast/?utm_source=chromecast.com

If you want Wireless, go for Chromecast. With Chromecast connected to your TV, you can stream contents from your Tabs to your TV. You can't stream directly from your tab to the TV via bluetooth. You have to buy Chromecast device and it works via WiFi.

Refer this article --> https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6059461?hl=en

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.