Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I want to use TracFone as my provider. My phone is a Verizon

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Miller, I want to use TracFone as my provider. My phone is a Verizon SCH -I415. It has been disconnected from Verizon. I think it has to be unlocked to use TracFone. Can you help me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have disconnected from Verizon. I can not not connect to TracFone after repeated tries. I have powered down. removed the battery and sim card, reinserted, powered up and get no network connection. Verzon has assurred me I am disconnected form verizon.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Do I only pay if my problem is fixed?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. Have you replaced the Verizon sim card with a new sim card from TracFone?