I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a display model?
- Make sure the Kindle Fire HD device is charged. If you press and hold the Power on/off button on the Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on
, then if you tap on the More button at the top right, does it do anything? If yes, and if it gives you a menu, can you select the Device option, then select the option Reset to Factory Defaults, and confirm Yes, and check?
1. Make sure the kindle is charged. Then press and hold the Power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on
2. Then in the search bar (i.e., tap the search box or search icon (or tap the magnifying glass)), type exactly
(Note: there is semicolon, followed by the word demo with no spaces.)3. This will bring up a menu.
4. Select the option called Resell Device (or Resell), and confirm Resell.
5. It will takes a couple of minutes or so for it to finish resetting.
6. Then you should be able to use the Kindle now.
Note: If you need support phone call or if there is still issue, please click on the website below:
, then there, fill out your info for phone support.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.