Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Someone stole my personal items and in those item were my

Customer Question

someone stole my personal items and in those item were my credit card being used to purchase google play
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello M name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joel, my name is nani. As I stated my Visa credit/debit card has been stolen. I stopped my card on October 31, 2015. There were 11 purchases made to google .com/chca, I did a police report and I have a report #

You can change your Google Play payment method on your computer by going to www.google.com on the internet. Go to Gmail and login with your gmail address and password. Then select the menu symbol, which is a square 3x3 array of dots. Select Play and select My Account in the list on the left-hand side of the screen. Select edit next to your credit/debit card, and you will get the option to remove it. Then you can add another payment method.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are you talking about I don't have a google play payment method. someone stole my card "thief/fraud" what ever you want to call it and yes phone would be better.

Sorry. I misunderstood your question. I will check to see how you can get your charges reversed, if that is what you are asking.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is exactly what I am talking about thank you. Total purchase amount this person did comes out to $ 166.89

Hello, Nani. Unfortunately, there is no way to contact Google directly. The only thing that you can do is to contact your credit card company or your debit card bank and notify them that you did not make those charges. Explain to them that the charges were fraudulent and ask to have them reversed.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!