Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have a new superpad iv and it came without a user guide

Customer Question

Customer: I have a new superpad iv and it came without a user guide whats the password
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: to commence operating it asks for a password ***** have tried a few variations but no luck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Android Devices Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It does not have a password ***** default, so someone has set this, new there is never a password, it should have taken you through the setup menu.

We will have to reset the Tablet then its returned to new and you can set it up from scratch.

To do this, Turn off the Tablet then turn on the tablet the power button and as soon as the logo show up hold the menu button... this will boot into the recovery menu.

Then select Factory Reset and it will reset and you can use the Tablet like new and set it up.

Let me know the results please.