ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Cant unmute my lg g3 verizon phone, its stuck in mute

Customer Question

Customer: cant unmute my lg g3 verizon phone, its stuck in mute function....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i call, screen shows mute function activated....try to press to change and its stuck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If you haven't already done so, try rebooting the phone, then let me know if the sound is normal again.

If that doesn't work, try connecting some headphones and let me know if you can hear any sound through them?