rv007
rv007, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronic experience
15873252

My ZTE v768 is completely locked?. what can i do to unlock

Customer Question

My ZTE v768 is completely locked?. what can i do to unlock it. I already have the unlock code. On the screen says" SIM NETWORK LOCK!, YOU HAS TRIED TOO MANY TIMES! YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY LOCKED!.
CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME INSIGHTS?
Thanks,
-Jona S
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

This phone has been locked to a network... Is this something that has just happened or are you trying to get this phone onto a different network?

Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

If changing networks where/how did you get the unlock code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm changing to a different network. i got it from cellservice.com. So the only problem is that my lil'bro entered too many wrong codes on the phone and it got lock. Like completely lock!. When I try to enter the right unlock codes on my ZTE v768 inside the yellow command box it does work.i tried to press the box so I can put the numbers but it won't just work. It only work when pressing the emergency dialer. i just cannot believe it's happening to me.Is there way you can help? Hope to hear from you soon.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry correction: ....when I try to enter the right codes on my ZTE v768 inside the yellow command box it does not work..
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

So the phone was on Cellservice and you got the unlock code from them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir. I got the code but I cannot enter the code on my screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you want me to show images?.
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

Did someone try multiple other codes before you got the one from Cellservice and lock the phone totally? Try putting a Cellservice SIM back into the phone, it may be the only way to get the phone unlocked for now then try the SIM unlock again...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is not the codes. The problem is the phone. On the screen I tried to put the code inside the yellow command box but it doesn't let me enter in.
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

Then either the phone is completely locked and can only be unlocked by the manufacturer or the phone is faulty... Either way the phone will need to be returned to the manufacturer, you may need a proof of ownership... You could try rooting the phone which defaults it but this may well brick the phone completely...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give little trick how to root the phone?. Do I need to download software?
Expert:  rv007 replied 1 year ago.

http://rootitall.com/rooting-your-zte-v768-concord/