Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I dropped my phone in water dont remember my google account

Customer Question

i dropped my phone in water dont remember my google account it was set up so long ago i dont have the same backup information how can i retrieve it
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

There are only 2 ways that you can retrieve your information. The easiest way is if you can remember what email address you were using for the phone. But if you're unable to do that, then there may be a hardware solution. 90% of the time when you drop a phone in water, the component tickets damaged is the battery. Battery is damage the moment that it touches the water. So you may be able to replace the battery and then by doing that recovery the information on the phone. If you provide me with the model of the phone, I will see if I can find a battery available for you.