Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

I did a hard reset on my Galaxy 6+ Edged and am having a

Customer Question

I did a hard reset on my Galaxy 6+ Edged and am having a hard time logging in with phone. I can log in with PC to [email protected] But in order to sync phone the e mail and password ***** take with phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

This can happen if there is an operating system file that has become corrupt. The way to overcome that is with a full reset of the phone. When you do reset and set up the phone again you have the opportunity to enter your Google email address and your password ***** from that point forward it should sink properly. To do a reset, go to your settings, and then back up and reset, and then select factory reset. It will ask you to confirm. Confirm your choice and let it reboot. It will take several minutes to go through the software set up again – what it is doing is reinstalling the operating system. Then will come up to the set up screens where you can enter your information. Let me know if that helps, or if you need additional assistance.