Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

The Motorola Android Razr won't turn off. Even after a soft

Customer Question

Customer: The Motorola Android Razr won't turn off. Even after a soft reboot, still can't turn phone off. I have taken out the SIM card to see if I can turn it off them, but no avail. ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is a refurbished model and we've had the phone for more than two years. The phone started acting up, would not ring when someone is calling, would have to adjust with the volume to hear people, and now it is stuck on the starburst after the M goes away. We can't get past the starburst, it just stays in that time period.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'll have to rejoin later because I have to leave for an appointment at 2:00pm eastern. Is this service open 24/7?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help you today.