ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My name is ***** ***** *******-****
, ok my son cubby

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** *******-****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok my son cubby im not sure that he did to it but i cnt get in to the parent account login and im not useing the same email any more.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 11 months ago.

If the parental account login is no longer working, then the password ***** have been changed and will need to be reset.

Let me know the make and model number of the device so I can assist you further with this.

Pete.