Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

I bought phone 4 weeks ago at t-mobile company and I had put

Customer Question

Hello! My name is***** bought for my phone 4 weeks ago at t-mobile company and I had put half of the amount down, paying the rest with the phone bills.. Now my phone broke with the glass. I'm juss now at the company buying a new phone again. Since I'm still paying for the glass. Is there anyway I could get a new replace the first one that broke with my phone
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Yes, you can get replacement glass. Click here. It comes with all of the tools you will need to replace it. Click here to watch the video on how to replace the glass. Be VERY careful, the digitizer under the glass is very fragile. If you break it, you'll need to replace the whole screen, click here.