Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I need to speak to a tech support operator to reset my

Customer Question

I need to speak to a tech support operator to reset my Google password ***** was told last time there is a fee of $47 I have my card ready and I'm willing to pay to get my stuff he said I can't get any of my contacts until this is completed
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.

Hi, good morning, no its not that much I don't believe lol.

I will send you an offer though for the help you need, so I can actually call you about this. i know what you need to do to fix this problem with Google. I understand the frustration, i just went through the same exact thing yesterday lol.

Please accept the offer and I will make it for $10.00 so thats not bad. Once you accept the offer include your phone # ***** the Info box and I will call you at your convenience;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael